New to this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this site

Just looking for a better way than the rat race I'm currently in. I've realized that most material goods that I work so hard to buy eventually end up as trash and I find myself asking myself did I really need this or that. Growing food definitely has its rewards.

Welcome to HMFL! Growing at least some of your own food is also surprisingly easy, so have fun with it. Approximately where in the world are you? There are people here from every continent except Antarctica, I think.

Comment

I'm in the USA.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed W View Post
        Just looking for a better way than the rat race I'm currently in. I've realized that most material goods that I work so hard to buy eventually end up as trash and I find myself asking myself did I really need this or that. Growing food definitely has its rewards.
        Welcome aboard, Ed. We've been experiencing a web outage for the past couple of days...so sorry for the delayed response.

You're clearly pondering some of the issues that others of us are grappling with so you're among friends. Growing one's own food is a big part of having more for less...but we also deal with other aspects of simple living and self-reliance, too.

Feel free to set up your own thread so that you can share your self-reliance journey.

Gary

Comment

Working...
        X